ARTICLE I – MEMBERSHIP
SECTION 1: YEARLY MEMBERSHIP
- Any person interested in the purposes of the Huntingdon County Historical Society who has paid the currently established dues shall be entitled to a yearly membership.
- The yearly membership shall begin on the first day of July and will continue through June 30. Midterm memberships will be prorated
on a quarterly basisfor new members.
ARTICLE VII – AMENDMENTS TO THE BY-LAWS
- The By-Laws shall be reviewed by committee on a yearly basis prior to the annual meeting to propose any necessary changes.
- Proposals to amend the By-Laws shall require two successive reviews by regular meetings of the Board of Trustees. Such changes will be announced in the Society’s website and at the next Annual Meeting of the Society’s members, where they will be voted upon.
- History of Revisions and Amendments
- Adopted at the annual meeting of the Society on April 24, 1990
- Revised and Amended on March 25, 2003
- Revised and Amended on August 13, 2013
- Revised and Amended on April 25, 2019, signed June 3, 2019
- Revision October 7, 2019, presented to the Board of Trustees November 2019
- Revision November 19, 2020, presented to the Board of Trustees January 2021
- Revision February 28, 2022, approved by the membership June 25, 2022
APPROVAL OF BY-LAWS
These By-Laws are hereby approved aby the Board of Trustees of the Huntingdon County Historical Society and signed into effect by its Officers.
President: Michael Fleck
Fred Lang Date
Vice President : Fred Lang
Michael Fleck Date
Secretary: Maria Pettinger Date
Treasurer: Larry Hamilton Date